David Graham wrote:
I took a crack at fixing DBCP for Struts 1.1 and decided it was in such bad shape that we (Struts) should just drop it. If other people are willing to fix and support it, I'm +1 on moving to db-commons.

Here is my wish list for DBCP in no particular order:

Thanks David. I'll add these to the list of changes I posted and will get it done shortly. They all seem very reasonable and helped confirm that there was unnecessary duplication in the codebase.

--
Serge Knystautas
President