Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Martin Poeschl [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dbcp is still used by torque and other projects ...
i'm also interrested in maintaining the code ..
how's about moving the package to db-commons??

Martin, so long as we get commit access, does it really matter which module? I view location as orthogonal.

db.apache.org is a good location for a db connection pool, isn't it?
when the db projects was started the idea was to have one place for all db related projects like torque, ojb, commons-dbcp, commons-sql, ...

torque and ojb are already there ...
if a new group of developers starts to work on dbcp i think it's a good chance to do the movement ...

martin