"Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Martin Poeschl [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> dbcp is still used by torque and other projects ...
>> i'm also interrested in maintaining the code ..
>> how's about moving the package to db-commons??

>Martin, so long as we get commit access, does it really matter which module?
>I view location as orthogonal.

If Martin wants to work on it, I'm all +1 . Better than letting the code
rot in (jakarta-)commons.

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky