Juozas,

> I think I will leave commons and I will spend more my time on SF
> with forked
> code,  if this kind of vote can win at apache.
> My input is not a very big, but I will lose any energy to work for crap .

I think it is sad that you would rather leave than suggest any alternative.

It highlights my point though, why should we expect those in favour of its
retention to remain involved if we drop this when you won't remain involved
if it is not dropped?

Surely we should at least _try_ to accomodate both points of view? Or are
also against even helping to find a compromise that would satify your
requirements?

I can see no technical reason why this should not be done, perhaps you can?
If so why don't you help us by explaining why a compromise can never be
acceptable to you.

d.