> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Why are you keeping two project.xml files??

The Attributes project has two parts to it:

 + The runtime API.

 + The compiler.

In order to separate those, I must have one project.xml for each, since
Maven equates one jar == one project == one project.xml. So since I want
the API and the compiler in two jars, that means two projects which
means
two project.xml.

Then I split off the site into a separate one because I thought it
looked good.

/LS