Ok,

we usually don't keep a separate one for the site unless we're doing a
multiproject build. Looks like you are ;-)

If you're using maven b10 the multiproject plugin takes care of generating
an aggregated site.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Leo Sutic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 22/08/2003
10:55:49 PM: