>> JRCS is practically invisible here, and no one has volunteered to make it
>> visible within the complex jakarta site setup.
>> I vote for the JRCS project to be removed from the Jakarta commons

> Anyone know where it is getting moved to?  I use it and find it quite a
> nice library, and would like to keep track of it.

Maybe instead of being removed, it should be added?  I had no idea it was
even HERE because it is not listed on the Jakarta Commons index page.  I had
to look here, http://www.suigeneris.org/jrcs/, after using Google to find
it!

And I know several projects that would be interested in a decent Java diff
engine.

So my vote is to keep it, actually let people know it is here, and THEN see
if it gains traction.

 -1 to move (at this time)

        --- Noel