Juanca,

I'll assist you in getting things going on publishing JRCS on the site
etc if you want. I'm clueless as to JRCS itself [okay, I bet it's an RCS
implementation of some kind], but I can quite happily change the site to
incorporate it for you and handle build/releases.

That being said, if your gut instinct is to pull the code out into an
environment closer to home I can sympathise. I recently pulled a project
off of sourceforge onto osjava.org because the SF building scheme is just
so damn painful that I found myself never releasing code.

Options I can think of:

1) Switch JRCS to the Apache incubator. I'm inclined to think this would
be a bad plan.
2) Promote JRCS in Jakarta Commons for a period of time, then decide later
on as to whether to migrate.
3) Migrate to personal server, or somewhere like codehaus/sourceforge. Or
even tigris, who might have an interest.
4) JRCS to Apache Commons. Again, I would think this is a bad plan in your
situation.

There are some interesting legalities. When we donate code to Apache, we
obviously are giving ownership of that code over to the ASF. Not a biggy
under a BSD-like licence as we can just fork it. However, we're also
giving over the copyright on the name, so possibly ASF own 'JRCS' as a
name. If you decide to migrate away, we might just have to do a bit of
quick figuring out of an exit strategy for code that is effectively under
'incubation'.

Hen