Sounds like a good idea. I think that detailed descriptions and examples for each package would be good additions to the Maven site... creating a lightweight user manual of sorts.

It's always a hard choice to decide what to put in package.html and what to put in a user manual. Maven seems great for generating this type of documentation with the Anakia xdocs.

At a glance - betwixt, cli, jxpath are projects that have great Maven documentation. It seems that, since [lang] is such a low-level component, the use cases should be fairly easy to document.

I'm willing to help, just let me know.

Phil Steitz wrote:
Are we ready to move to the maven-generated site? If there are no objections and no one more compe.. (er, I mean "confident") wants to step up, I will attempt the conversion. Ideas on how/what to improve would be most welcome.

Phil