I think the amount of traffic will reduce when hivemind moves to it's own
list..  There may be others that should move as well?  Often though it is a
lot of traffic for one component, and then that winds down and moves to
another..  I think making lots of lists will just fragment the commons sense
of community and spirit..

Eric