Al Chou wrote:

OK, I see. The one thing I notice is that the names are getting awfully long, especially for the non-default case. I guess that's a price we pay for having descriptive (no play on words intended) names like DescriptiveStatistics....

Maybe the Implementations could be abbreviated somewhat

o.a.c.math.stat.DescriptiveStatistics

o.a.c.math.stat.StorelessDscrStatsImpl
o.a.c.math.stat.DscrStatsImpl

We could also consider pushing the actual implementation off into its own packages

o.a.c.math.stat.impl.StorelessDscrStatsImpl
o.a.c.math.stat.impl.DscrStatsImpl

This would even push all the univariate stat providers off into this hierarchy as well

o.a.c.math.stat.impl.univar.StorelessUnivariateStatistic
o.a.c.math.stat.impl.univar.UnivariateStatistic

-M.
--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer