I be a little clearer here. Do not redistribute anything from ASF hardware that is covered on a license that is incompatible with the Apache License. If you are unsure as to what that means, I'd suggest joining the licensing list and asking.

I'd suggest using your own resources for something like this. Keep in mind that ASF pays for bandwidth, and that we have a series of mirrors to reduce our overall bandwidth.

Tim

__matthewHawthorne wrote:

As Noel pointed out, there's a repo project starting up elsewhere. In the
meantime, though, please be *very* careful about what you make available
in your public_html directory. Specifically, you need to ensure that the
licenses for all of those components permit redistribution, since that is
effectively what you are doing.

Will do. I'm not using anything for which there isn't already an older version on ibiblio -- so I think I'm ok. But I'll be sure to double check.