Jason van Zyl wrote:
If some wants to make a maven-like directory within the standard
distribution location on ASF hardware right now they can. That could be
a first, very practical step the repo project could make. Then let
projects put their artifacts in there as they wish.

This is what I was suggesting. I figured that others had the same problem that I did, and would be willing to create a space together to hold newer versions than what is currently on ibiblio. Maybe a dirctory in /www/maven.apache.org/repo or something like that.

The [EMAIL PROTECTED] project looks great, and I would imagine that this is what Maven will be using in the future (right?). However, I'm looking for a solution which will work with Maven right now.