BinaryHeap is a very old collections class, originally from Avalon. It
implements PriorityQueue interface.

PQ is an interface that does not extend Collection, Buffer is effectively
the replacement that does. They use different terms though - PQ
insert/peek/pop - Buffer add/get/remove. PQ is also badly named as the
interface specifies nothing about 'priority'.

Currently I have moved BinaryHeap and the PriorityQueue decorators into the
buffer subpackage (as they seem related). But is this right???
Possibilities:

a) BinaryHeap and PQ decorators in buffer subpackage

b) BinaryHeap and PQ decorators in (new) priorityqueue subpackage

c) BinaryHeap left in main package where it always was, PQ decorators as
hidden inner classes on PriorityQueueUtils.

I think I favour (c), as I'm not a fan of the PQ interface, and this would
avoid change for this dubious (but probably useful) class/interface.

Stephen