Just for the record I created a component interface for the server that
definitely shows the relevance of NIO and client oriented handling using
these new interfaces.  You can take a look here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/directory/eve/trunk/e
ve/frontend/decoder/spi/src/java/org/apache/eve/decoder/DecoderManager.java?
content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=6991&root=Apache-SVN

I know this stuff is not much but I want to make sure we get these
interfaces (contracts) down pat.

Alex