As a user of codec, I would like to post a non-binding +1 for the interfaces in Alex's JIRA issue. They are simple and provide a clean, intuitive asynchronous interfaces for client usage. I'd also like to request the analogous interfaces on the Encoder side.

Is codec going to continue to maintain String??coder and Binary??coder interfaces? If so, please implement these as subinterfaces of Stateful??coder.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Alex Karasulu wrote:

Brett, Noel,

How about we put our minds together and finalize some of this stuff so I can
start writing some codecs that can be added back to this project?