Eric Pugh wrote on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:48 AM:

> No..  Haven't tested it at all with LDAP..  I understand that
> JNDI is an implementation based on LDAP?

No, I mean the JDK comes walso with an LDAP provider for JNDI. The specification even
contains nestes keys, but I did not grok that part fully. So basically such an JNDI
key (or similar) could be valid:

my.prop.to.ldap:cn=me,cn=user,dc=company,dc=org

notice the change of the direction for the hierarchy ...

> but haven't worked
> with LDAP in java world before..  Need to... Eric

Regards,
Jörg