On 2 Apr 2004, at 13:52, korebantic wrote:
--- "Christopher W. Farnham"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The apology for Jelly is made in Jame's weblog here:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/2004/03/26.html#a472

Now that I reread it, I'm not sure if it's tongue and cheek or or what.
It's hard to tell, but it sounds like he doesn't think
much of Jelly at all. Kinda disconcerting to say the
least, but I'll probably use it for now until I can
find an alternative.

(i haven't worked with james for a while but) when i first read that entry, i thought that (though his opinions on xml have changed and there is a kernel of truth) it was intended to be lighthearted and humourous.

- robert