Just a note/idea.

Shame we're not still on Ant. We could have a system in which classes can
be pulled out of cvs from other projects into the building project,
package changed to a local one and the public removed.

When building a source dist, it would throw it in like that, and the
build.xml for a source dist would not include the pull from cvs bit.

We maintain 1 version. We distribute 2.

Probably hacky and warped, but thought I'd throw it in.

Hen