On 6 May 2004, at 23:42, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

There is one more collection that should be added to
beanutils-collections.jar. That is BeanMap, currently situated in
[collections]. This should be copied and repackaged, enabling collections to
deprecate its version. (If beanutils is quick about its release then I could
deprecate in collections 3.1)

timescales depend on various things. it'd probably best to wait and see when you're ready for 3.1.

I want to eject it from [collections], as it fits logically better with
[beanutils] (as it deals with beans and reflection) and is quite a large
size. The test cases can now be taken too, as [collections] produces its
test framework as a jar.

fine. want to handle it (or shall i)?

- robert