On Thursday 10 June 2004 16:18, Alex Karasulu wrote:
AK> On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 05:28, Jörg Schaible wrote:
AK> > Hi Alex,
AK> >
AK> > in our project I have meanwhile also a collection of utility classes,
 that I AK> > use over again in unit tests. It might be good to have a more
 common pool. AK>
AK> Great news Jörg!  You put us over the top wrt my personal quota of 3
AK> interested people.  So you, Micheal Davey and I have shown interest so
AK> lets roll.

:)

AK> I'll kick start a little sandbox project for common test related code
AK> shared across ASF projects.
AK>
AK> What shall we call it?  I figure 'test' is short and to the point.

Yes. But I believe we must setup some kind of guide line, what we try to
include and what not. E.g. I also have a very simple http server in my test
package, because I had to test classes that encapsulate some kind of
client-side http-communication. While I see this as candidate, I would rather
not want someone to enhance this for multithreading support and so on ...

-- Jörg