We probably should check for some overlap.
I have some Exception test stuff that could also come in handy.
It allows you to test classloader exceptions (except NoClassDefFound,
still have to figure that one out..). To get it into commons I need to
make it more usable for others except myself however :)

Mvgr,
Martin

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 21:39, Pete Gieser wrote:
> I may have missed it, but I wanted to mention that there exists
> a sourceforge project that may have some overlap.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/junit-addons
>
> FWIW.
>
> Pete

Mvgr,