+1

- robert

On 10 Jun 2004, at 12:46, Ted Husted wrote:

+1

I've been putting it to good use.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:40:20 -0400, Don Brown wrote:
I propose Commons Chain should graduate to Commons Proper.  I'm not
sure what justification I should give other than Struts is planning
on including it in future releases, and I personally am, as I've
already mentioned, using commons-chain in a production application
to help decompose complex data importing/transformation processes
in addition to using it with struts-chain in a different
application.  I don't see any bugs against it in bugzilla, and have
personally experienced no problems.