Hi, quick question from a newcomer, is there an established procedure to trigger the generation of the various jakarta-commons sites ? I'd like to refresh the [configuration] site. Is it ok to:
- execute 'maven site' directly on minotaur, or should I upload the generated files from another computer ?
- install a cron job to do it automatically ?

By the way, I noticed that maven wasn't installed on minotaur, it seems everyone is installing it in its home directory. That's a significant waste of space since the local repository is duplicated on each account (building [configuration] took 30M just for maven). Is there a shared local repository available somewhere ?

Emmanuel Bourg