Hi Commons Developers,
     I'm currently the maintainer of the Apache JMeter project, and for
some time, I've been wanting to get rid of some of the code we've
developed that isn't specific to JMeter.

We have:

1. collections (that don't seem to be duplicates of anything in commons)
2. discovery mechanisms that could complement commons-discovery
3. A functor/closure implementation
4. Statistical calculators (commons-math?)

and lots of other stuff that has no specificity to JMeter.

I'd like to get CVS access to commons so that I could begin transferring
this stuff over.  What are the steps I/we should take?

--
Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Software Foundation