> >     I'm currently the maintainer of the Apache JMeter project, and for
> >some time, I've been wanting to get rid of some of the code we've
> >developed that isn't specific to JMeter.
'Get rid' could be misinterpreted. If your aim is to take code and make it
more widely available, and still support it, then your contributions are
very welcome.

From: "Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/project-template/

> create new projects based on this template in the sandbox for the code
> you wish to transfer.

I would advise against creating lots of new sandbox projects. A sandbox
project should be aiming to go somewhere. Most of your code appears to be
fit with an existing project, so working out if and how to add to those
projects is the main goal.

I suggest individual mails about individual topics, each prefixed as per
normal commons conventions, eg. [math]

Stephen