On Thursday 30 September 2004 7:09 am, Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Steve Cohen wrote:
> >This business of constantly churning does bother me.
>
> I hope I dont leave to negative impressions on you.

I didn't mean to leave such an impression.

> If we find an agreement it could be possible with the way you build the
> framework - it is good enough for me.

I guess I don't have a problem with making a composite parser, which you could
make the default for VFS if it works, but I don't think it can be the default
for NetComponents itself.  It's too radical a step, and even if it works
exactly as planned, it will impose some performance penalty on non-VFS users.

I think you ought to wait until the basic framework is completed, and I think
it would be good to accomodate your use case with the proper hooks.

But again, the basic functionality should not change.