On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Mark R. Diggory wrote:
After being reminded by Wolfgang that he had previously given me a contact at CERN to discuss these issues with, I emailed that contact. He forwarded me to the Technology Transfer officer for CERN. I just finished emailing a request to that individual to comment on the position CERN holds on this subject of relicensing/donation. Once we hear back from them we can also include this information into the discussion. I expect it will clarify if any opposition does exist at the original institution.

OK, but the existing license is fine - no further clarification or permissions from CERN should be needed.

        Brian