Corey Scott wrote:

Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but would this only be a
matter of running the maven reports target against the release branch
of the cvs not the latest?
(this sound like something obtainable with a reasonably small amount of effort)

Then hacking together a menu which indicated this?

Please tell me if I am missing the point here.

Yes that's mostly that. I don't think generating the code reports (unit tests, coverage, checkstyle...) for the older release is really relevant. We just need the javadoc for every release and the documentation pages.

Emmanuel Bourg