Matthias

I think you're being far to european about this :o)

I think at very least the dumbster author should have an apache
license etched on his forehead and perhaps hand over several family
members as guarantee before one could safely assume that one could
take it on good will that the author's intention is to release his
software with a ASF licence.

Sorry digression, couldn't resist it.