I'm working with subversion (1.1.1)/subclipse/tortoiseSVN for a while now and
I'm not completely convinced.
The subclipse plugin for eclipse is by far not as mature as the cvs support (no
links supported etc.)
I was a little bit disappointed when I tried to use subclipse behind a proxy. I
didn't managed to use subclipse behind a proxy, even though I convinced the
tech stuff at the customer I'm currently working to enable the delta-v commands.
On the other hand the more people using it will make the community grow that
works on subclipse/subversion.

Cheers,
Daniel

"Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am
25.11.04 20:08:02: