+1

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

6) should I just delete the /jakarta-commons-sandbox/email directory, or
leave the folder and a note pointing to the promotion? What about the
website as well? I think for [configuration] we just deleted both.

The ideal scenario would be to use "cvs delete" on all the sandbox
files, so that the original history is maintained there, but nobody
who checks out the sandbox (with "-dP" at least) will be bothered by
the files.

The IDEAL situation would be to convert Jakarta Commons to SVN. Can we PLEASE consider doing so?

A lot of projects, including the HTTP Server project, have been migrating,
as can be seen from http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.  Jakarta and XML are
definitely the laggards now.

        --- Noel