On 29 Nov 2004, at 14:15, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi, I feel the same as Senor Colebourne to a large extent. Not -1, but not a +1 either -- a true neutral 0 on this one.

When we do move, we need to make sure the relevant documentation for
potential contributors, e.g.
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html, and all related pages which
currently only have CVS information, are updated to include SVN as well.
It's a higher barrier of entry unfortunately.

yep.

but this is something that jakarta as a whole needs to address. it wouldn't be that much effort each provided we could get a number of volunteers. maybe this is something that could be raised on general.

- robert