Looks good in Maven 1.1 HEAD. Still leaking memory in multiproject sites, but I haven't done any recent work to isolate the cause of that. JSL remains the suspect, but nothing solid to back that.

+1 on an RC2 release after standing bugs are fixed.

- Brett

Dion Gillard wrote:

Yep, I'm up for RC2 after some testing and then assuming no
showstoppers, a 1.0 straight after.