Tim O'Brien wrote:
Alright a sufficient amount of time has passed for public comments and
testing.

This is a vote thread for migrating commons to SVN.  If this vote
passes, I'll contact Justin and schedule the least disruptive migration
time possible.

Tim O'Brien

+0.75

I have reservations about subeclipse based on experience.. I think the Team-ShareProject is broken for SubEclipse. I tried to do this with a local project I play with in my spare time and I couldn't get it to work.

However, I recognize that that's a relatively minor use case for jakarta-commons. I presume that most projects would be added to svn at the command line, and this is a one-time operation anyway. Other use cases within Eclipse seemed to work all right.

So I will go along with the infrastructure guys, noting that many of the negative votes are not based on actual experience as extensive as even my limited experience.

The ride may be a little bumpy, but isn't that par for the course?