Rory Winston wrote:
SOunds good. I do think if we go for 1.4 though, we should probably include
some of the smaller issues in BZ that would be easy to fix as well, and maybe
get some of those cleaned up. IIRC, most of the smaller bugs include patches or
source listings.

I'm in agreement with that. Would you care to suggest a timeline? I will have very little free time over the next two weeks. After that, maybe I can look at it.

When you did the last commit, was subversion in use yet by jakarta? I know the old process was very cvs-centric. HOw accurate were the docs in the new environment? Or is that an adventure yet to be experienced? There were some complaints a few weeks back about missing JUnit tests. Did you ever find out what the deal was with that? Did svn eat them or were they deliberately removed (perhaps because they were failing in Gump and no one knew how to fix them)?