The last release was from CVS. The docs were (are? - haven't checked) very
CVS-centric. I haven't attmepted to try a release from SVN yet, however I
presume it wouldn't be too arduous a task, given the ease of substitutability
between CVS/SVN. I fixed the issue with missing JUnit tests - they were missing
all along (my mistake), I just added them into SVN.

As regards a timeline, I'm also pretty swamped over the next couple of weeks
(starting a new role, etc), so it will be tight for me until then. If I do get
a chance in the next couple of weeks I will look at fixing some of the more
"straightforward" issues in BZ. It would be nice to get a release out before
too long - maybe in the next 4-6 weeks, how does that sound as a rough
timescale estimate?