Here's what I got when I added jcoverage (locally) and ran a dist.

http://people.apache.org/~jmitchell/i18n-docs/

more specifically, look at the reports...

http://people.apache.org/~jmitchell/i18n-docs/jcoverage/index.html

This is a good starting point. You can see where new tests are needed for every possible line to be hit.

I'll look at adding more tests for any classes that you guys are not working on. Some coordination would be good. Perhaps on the wiki ???

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Florey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>