To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [i18n] Entry qualifier

"Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org> schrieb am 19.04.05 16:05:57:

I'm wrapping up development of a new Struts plug-in that integrates
CommonsResources and is backward compatible with Struts 1.1. After that I
can throw some time your way.

I'm getting pretty good with Maven and JUnit stuff is always a valued
resource. If you guys are not already doing so, adding a JCoverage report
(which is trivial if using Maven) is one of the best ways ensure code
completeness, efficiency, and guarantees your changes won't break anything.

Eventually, I'll be adding an i18n plug-in and sample app for Struts that
demonstrates a best practices for using i18n in a Struts-based app. I could
use some help with that if any of you want to return the favor ;)

This is great news! If I find some time I'd like to assist you. It would be a great benefit to have the capability of LocalizedException and all of this in Struts.

Cheers,
Daniel

By the way, thanks for all the hard work!

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mattias J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>