From: Steven Caswell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:59 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [lang] VOTE 2.1 release (new vote based on RC5)

RC5 is available at
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1

The significant change is the exclusion of the o.c.l.text package and
associated javadocs, clover results, jdiff, clirr. I also found and
corrected the maven xdoc problem that caused the extra space between
anchors
and punctuation.

Hopefully we are ready to go with this one, so here is the vote:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

--
Steven Caswell