Le 4 août 05, à 13:34, Brett Porter a écrit :
How would a newbie developer, freshly embracing maven and jelly and believing maven and jelly fit together, know that he needs a special repository property in order to get the current jelly-snapshot ?

Yes, I agree we should remove the SNAPSHOT files, but -must- retained the timestamped snapshots of Jelly for historical purposes.

If you agree, I can do this.

My +1.

Maybe repost this as a request to other commonners (actually probably Apache wide).

paul