Hi Mayur,

that really sounds like a cool tool. You results are also quite
impressive. I actually can not comment on them, but would like to know
if your tool is available anywhere?

If not - and I suppose so - could you also run it on the commons
transaction code where any race condition really would be very
harmful. I already know of one that has been fixed in CVS, but not in
a final release.

Thanks in advance

Oliver