Simon Kitching wrote:

> My conclusion at the end of the last round of debate on that was that
> their "enterprise logging" stuff did not belong in JCL at all.

Such as?  I think that we should support the functionality that has been
added to Java, such as tracing levels.  And we should support localization.
Remy has already commented that we need to properly support containers.
IIRC, those were the highlights.

Following on Remy's comments about JULI, what do we expect JCL 2 to offer
that isn't now in standard Java logging (assuming the presence of JULI or
similar under the API)?

        --- Noel