Opps, forgot to put my key up at
http://people.apache.org/~sandymac/pool/1.3-rc2/ , fixed.

I don't quite know where my key is supposed to live, I added it to svn
because I observed another project doing that:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/pool/branches/1_3_RELEASE_BRANCH/KEYS?view=log

Should I add my key to the
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/pool/KEYS too?

--