Hi Hen,

Henri Yandell wrote on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:42 PM:

> On 5/16/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Mario Ivankovits wrote on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:21 AM:
>>
>>> Henri,
>>> thanks for your hard work to do the migration.
>>>
>>> I already have a jira account (for myfaces development), so could
>>> one please adjust my rights so that I can work with the bugs
>>> (Project Commons VFS). My Jira username is "imario".
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> Same for me: "joehni".
>
> Both done.

Thanks. Great.

> The current structure is such that there are two groups. 'jakarta
> developers' and  'jakarta administrators'. I'm setting it so that the
> former maps onto committers, the latter onto PMC members.
>
> Thus the PMC can administer any Jakarta project - including adding
> people to the relevant groups etc.

Is there any possibility to merge profiles? The import seems to have creates
another user for my email address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It would be great if
such fields as "reporter", "assignee" or the commentators can be adjusted for
my real account "joehni" and the created one should be dropped completely.
Since I am certainly not the only one, there might be a more automated process.

- Jörg