Nope.

Have added sandymac to jakarta-developers,  which should give you most
bits. Version management is the main thing you can't do (creating new
ones, releasing and archiving).

I was wrong earlier when I said that people on the PMC would be able
to modify the people in the group. So will have to be handled by those
in the jira-administrators group - of which there are currently 99
people.

Interested in hearing whether people think it's worth having
jakarta-admin and jakarta-developer, or if we should just have the one
group.

Hen