I hereby request to vote about the release of the jelly subproject "interaction tag library".
The details of the release plan are below.
I would like to please request a vote for 36 hours, ie. till Wednesday 14:00 GMT.
+1 [ ] yes, let's do it
0 [ ] let it happen... but I can't really check
-1 [ ] don't do it because...

thank you in advance.

paul

Paul Libbrecht wrote:
Here's the plan:
- all issues with this tag-libs are cleared
- no further changes are needed for the release... and almost no risk of concurrent change exist (hence no branch is needed). - the release shall, as with most jelly-tag-libraries, only produce jar files to be consumed from the maven repo at ibiblio and the repo at apache. No source or binary distribution will be made. - once the vote passed, I will simply update changes.xml and project.xml, tag the files, upload the jar to the Apache, submit a jar upload to iblio's repo.

I have assembled the following release candidates...
- a site with RC1 version tag:
    http://people.apache.org/~polx/tmp/jelly-tags-interaction-rc1/
- a jar which is the sole outcome of this subproject: http://people.apache.org/~polx/tmp/commons-jelly-tags-interaction-1.1-RC1.jar