Hi,

I've submitted a patch some days ago and am waiting for comments (DBCP-175).

In the mean time, I've had a look at the status of DBCP. Some notes:

- no release since 2004

- there are 10+ issues marked UNRESOLVED but with a Resolved status in
Jira. Could be cleaned up.

- althought I don't have many problems with DBCP myself, I've seen
issues of various types in Jira: NPEs, leaks, thread related issues,
class loading issues, equals()/hashcode() issues etc... Pretty scary
to me :)

So I think it is time to decide what to do next...

Should there be a 1.2.2 release? A 1.3? Who's involved today in DBCP ?

I can help triaging those issues, sending patches to fix some of them,
but I don't want to send patches that will stay in Jira for years.

Cheers,

Jerome