Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Team,

I'd like to help cut a release of 1.2 of Commons-Modeler as requested
by the Geronimo team [1]. Here's some of the prep work that went into
updating the maven dist target [2].

An RC1 is available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~dims/commons-modeler/

Thanks,
dims

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg80641.html [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200607.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've built the site locally and clicked through it. I found a couple of small things that should be changed. They are site only changes. Should I commit them?

Another thing that needs to be done is to add the 1.2 release in xdocs/downloads.xml, but that should wait until just before the release so we get the correct release date.

Also I ran into trouble when running "maven dist" with maven-tasklist-plugin version 2.4 installed. Downgrading to version 2.3 solved it. I will investigate this further.

--
Dennis Lundberg