I have already answered to Jörg Schaible on the user list. If you recall I
have even submitted a Maven2 POM (this optional stuff works only with
Maven2). See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-70

This doesn't help really me but is something to do when you move to M2.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: My email is going to be moderated as I'm not subscribed.